Vivic Labs makes every effort to ensure the highest standard of personal data protection. Foundations of our activities include compliance with applicable privacy and security laws regarding personal data. Below you will find information on how your data is processed when you use viviclabs.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Site").
1. Personal data administrator
The administrator of your data collected via the Website is Vivic Labs Sp. z o.o. based in Rzeszów, Olchowa 14, 35-322 Rzeszów (hereinafter "Vivic Labs" or "We"). In matters related to your data, you can contact us: • by e-mail - email@example.com
2. General provisions
- As part of the Website's activity, data of Website users may be collected, processed, and used (hereinafter: "Users"), including personal data.
3. Collected personal data
- The Administrator may collect via the Website and then process personal data for the following purposes:
- contact with the User, if he has completed the contact form;
- statistics and analysis of Users' behavior on Side.
- The Administrator may share Users' data with its subcontractors (entities using the services processing), such as providers of IT services and IT solutions.
- The administrator can use the providers IT services based in the USA, ie outside the European Union. Therefore, Users' data may be there transferred. The administrator uses entities that have joined the Privacy Shield program and provide an adequate level of data protection.
1.The data subject has the following rights:
- the right to access personal data and the right to receive a copy;
- the right to rectify personal data;
- the right to delete personal data;
- the right to limit the processing of personal data;
- the right to transfer personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of personal data;
- the right to complain about a supervisory authority. If the data processing is based on consent, the person to whom data concern, you also have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out based on consent before it withdrawal.
- Cookies are text files that are stored on the website user's end device. Intended are for the use of the website pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, storage time on the end device.
- The Website Administrator is an entity that places cookies on the user's end device and having access to them.
- matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, primarily these files recognize his device to display the page according to his preferences;
- preparing statistics help to learn about the preferences and behavior of users, the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows adjusting the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity pages;
- The website uses two basic types of cookies - session and permanent. Session files are temporary, it keeps they are kept until you leave the website (by entering another website, logging out, or switching off browsers). Permanent files are stored on the user's end device until they are deleted by user or for the time resulting from their settings.
- The user may at any time change the settings of his browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time obtains information about their placement in your device. For other available options, see the settings of your web browser. Note that most browsers are set to acceptance of saving files (cookies) in the end device.
- The Website Administrator informs that changes to the settings in the user's web browser may limit access to certain functions of the website's website.
- The files (cookies) used by the website (placed on the user's end device) may be made available to him partners and the advertiser cooperating with them.
- Information on the settings of web browsers is available in its menu (help) or on its website producer.
- The administrator uses Google Analytics tools provided by Google LLC based in the USA. The tool is used to analyze website statistics.